Werkzeug 0.14 Released
The Pallets team is pleased to release Werkzeug 0.14. Changes include:
- Improved the usefulness of
Request.application by automatically handling HTTP exceptions.
- Added support for platforms that lack
SpooledTemporaryFile. This primarily affects GAE users which were unable to use 0.13 due to this missing API.
- Add support for etag handling through if-match
- Added support for the SameSite cookie attribute along with better support for invalid cookies.
- Added a HTTP proxying middleware (
- Various improvements for the reloader.
- The built-in HTTP server will no longer close a connection in cases
where no HTTP body is expected (204, 204, HEAD requests etc.)
- Werkzeug will no longer send the content-length header on 1xx or
- Added support for static weights in URL rules.
- Better handle some more complex reloader scenarios where sys.path
contained non directory paths.
Read the full changelog.
Install or upgrade
Install from PyPI with pip:
pip install -U Werkzeug
Werkzeug and the Pallets team depends on you, the community. Whether you report issues, write documentation, create patches, or answer questions, we appreciate all the help you provide. We updated the contributing guide to help make it easier to get started.